Removals To or From France
Do you require an experienced removals firm to take the stress out of moving to or from France? Established in the UK in 1857, and with over 50 years experience in removals by road to France and the rest of Europe, you can rest assured that as one of the UK's most established removal firms, Over's of Camberley will take your move as seriously as you do.
Great attitude, great care, polite courtesy & genuine concern - we're delighted to say everything was as we wanted
Peace of Mind
Whether you are moving your household contents and vehicles from the UK to Bordeaux, Brest, Brittany, Burgundy, Charente, Dijon, Dordogne, Grenoble, Languedoc, Lille, Limoges, Loire, Lyon, Montpellier, Nancy, Nantes, Nice, Normandy, Marseilles, Perpignan, Provence, Rouen, The Alps, Toulon, Toulouse, or beyond, our removals service is designed to give you peace of mind and the time to focus on your new life or career in France. And of course, should you be planning to return back to the UK - or relocate to any other country in Europe - we can ensure the same level of specialist removals service.
Why Choose Over's of Camberley?
Removals to France by Road
Over's of Camberley offers a removals service by road to and from anywhere in mainland France - a service most of our customers opt for unless their relocation is especially urgent.
Our competitive pricing system is based on a 2-tier system: if there's an emphasis on speed with your move, we'll load, transport and deliver your contents to or from France within an agreed time frame. If price is the main concern, we'll move your contents in conjunction with our other removals.
7-step Door-to-Door Moving Process
Over's of Camberley aims to simplify your moving process to or from France, and offer you the option of full liability cover for your peace of mind. Below is our typical European removals schedule:
- Our removals professionals will visit your home or businesses premises and prepare and package all items to be moved.
- We'll make a detailed inventory outlining what is taken and in what condition.
- Depending on what level of service you require, we'll either arrange delivery direct to your new residence (or premises) in France or arrange temporary storage.
- On receipt or delivery of items, we arrange full unpacking and removal of debris.
- If access is restricted in any way, we'll find a smaller vehicle.
Contact us if are planning a move to France and want friendly, expert advice
Working with Our French Removal Partners
Experience is not the only key to a successful move. Moving abroad requires true adaptability, reliability of vehicles and depth of resources. Schedules, shipments, priorities, regulations, move-in dates etc., can all change at short notice. For the past 50 years that we've been transporting customers to France, we've built up a sound working relationship with local France removal companies and suppliers that help us handle any difficult access and delivery situations we may encounter.
- Quality Control - BSI ISO 9001:2000
- We utilise our own specialist vehicles and expert staff for removals to France by road, operating approximately 20 vehicles including 17-tonne trucks with trailers and 40ft vehicles with a capacity of 100cubic metres.
- We supply the vehicles for many smaller UK and European removal firms.
- We offer the option of full home contents liability cover during your move to France.
- Competitively priced - focused on providing the best quality, at the best possible price.
- European relocation service to Europe - including Switzerland, Portugal, Spain, Germany, Scandinavia, Italy as well as emerging markets including Czech Republic and Serbia.
Your Move Is Safe With Over's
Whether you are moving the entire contents of your home or just a few items to another office on the continent, you can be sure that your possessions are safe in our care. Over's of Camberley has an ultra-modern tracking system that monitors the movement of every vehicle, enabling us to co-ordinate any return freight.
We also provide full-liability cover ensure your belongings are packaged and stored in synchronisation with our comprehensive inventory system.
Contact us today on 0800 917 1015 to discuss your requirements with one of our sales consultants, or complete moving form and we will contact you shortly.